Thursday, October 28, 2010

3...


3 days left of Blogtoberfest...can you believe it?!?

I'm excited to say that I have managed to stay on track with a blog post for every day and I still have a few blog posts yet to go that I hope you will enjoy, not to mention that I'll be hitting my 200th blog post in just two more posts after this festival is over - WOW!! I have something special in store for that post that has been ready to go for awhile, so stay tuned...

I have discovered at least three great blogs during this festival such as the combo of books and craft at The Crafty Librarian, the super cute fun happening at The Creative Adventures of Little Miss Pip and the awesome 101 Bird Tales. I'm hoping to make more time in the next few weeks to visit those of you who have left comments this month, such as Xena recently of JazyJae Creations, Weatherbee of Needle Pulling Thread and most particularly Willywagtail - I can relate to the healing power of creating as a 'tonic' to depression and I plan on writing about my personal experiences with depression in the future...

I mentioned at the beginning of the festival that there was a bit of a theme happening throughout the month - has anyone guessed what it could be?? ;)

In the meantime, I'm off to get ready for one of my favorite holidays and here's a hint to what's in store for last 3 days of Blogtoberfest:

Don't worry - she's a GOOD witch!


***   ***   ***

REMEMBER: There's another giveaway happening and you can GO HERE to leave a comment for your chance to win it - the comments I've seen so far are wonderful! Good luck!

4 comments:

Louise Gale said...

WOW congratulations for getting through the fab Blogtoberfest...so in awe of all that participated every single day - wow. Your little witch is so cute (can witches be cute?) love her and yes Halloween is almost upon us. :-)

humel said...

Yay!! You've nearly done it, and I'm confident that you will :-) And 200 posts, fab!! xx

Gina said...

Good for you! Blogging every day is not an easy task :).

littlemisspip said...

Thanks for the mention! Glad you like my blog, I've really enjoyed yours too and will continue to long after we all go back to blogging a couple of times a week instead of everyday!

Congratulations on getting this far - not long till the finish line now! :)

LMP