Monday, September 27, 2010

Maybe next time!

Well, I wasn't one of the semi-finalist's of the Cloth Paper Scissors Artisan Search 2011 and I'm okay with that =-)

As I've mentioned before, I have some plans for my Office Art Book (OAB) and I'm figuring out a way to share it with others in the hopes it may help them with their unhappiness in the workplace. Besides, I've got other plans and projects on my plate that need some tending to before Blogtoberfest takes place and that fabulous event starts in just THREE MORE DAYS!! Time is ticking!!


DANG! How does time fly so quickly??!?! If only it always had the wings of a butterfly and flew so beautifully!

I'm off to start working on my projects - see you on October 1 for Blogtoberfest 2011!! =-)

4 comments:

chrissy said...

huge hugs for being brave enough to try....and if at first you don.t succeed, try try again.
loves to you.
c

Kathryn Hansen said...

awwwww...that's too bad, i had my fingers crossed for you! i know it can be disappointing...we've all been there...plenty of times!!next time~right!!!:-)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I had my fingers crossed for you too.

We probably all have a lot of rejections ahead of us, on the path to success. I'm certainly learning that as I go along. I think the trick is to keep putting ourselves out there, over and over and over again.

See you on October 1st then, and happy creativing.

xxx

Louise Gale said...

Hear hear to all comments above. Hugs to you, but well done for putting yourself out there, this only makes us stronger and so many more fabulous YES's coming your way my lovely xxx