Monday, August 16, 2010

"Patti Digh, Calling All Artists"....

I thought I'd share this post from Patti Digh's soulful blog, 37Days, where she has put out a "call for artists" for another book she is writing due for publication in April 2011. I do hope you'll join in and submit some of your work for one of her excellent essays...you will not regret it! Needless to say, I've put myself on the list again...

Now, if only my copy of the new book would just show up in my mail box so I can see my artwork in a REAL LIVE PUBLISHED BOOK!!

sheesh... ;)

4 comments:

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

I've thrown my hat in the ring. Sounds like fun.

It will be very exciting to see your published work.

Louise Gale said...

Monica, thanks so much for sharing, ill give it a go too! I'm so excited to see your work get published. YAY! Xx

Art and Clasp said...

Thanks so much for sharing Monica! This is so cool, submitting my form right now!

Gwynnie B said...

I've never done anything like this, so I filled out the form! Thanks, Soul Sistah!!

So good to hear your voice the other day :)