Monday, August 9, 2010

Artful Journey or Bust!

OMG...I just know I won't be able to sleep tonight. At 9:00am tomorrow morning registration opens for the Artful Journey Retreat for February 2011 and I'm determined to be there!!



I am taking the day off to insure I can register when the form is up and running on the website...

It was such an amazing experience and I met so many amazing women and artists...did I mention how AMAZING it was?!??

You can see what was created at this retreat in my last post of my entire retreat experience - beautiful work by beautiful women =-)

I'm itching to learn some jewelry techniques from Nina Bagley, who, strangely enough, I would never have known about if it wasn't for the fact that you must have a second choice instructor at the time of registration! This year, I am prepared with a second choice instructor - Albie Smith, paper maker and book artist extraordinaire...

Money has been tight this year after taking a pay-cut that has caught up to me, but I'm determined to get to the retreat next year - wish me luck!!

5 comments:

danielle said...

OH!!!!!! I barely slept last night too! I am counting down the days until I see you and all of our heart sisters again! I signed up for Jesse's class. Fingers crossed Monica! What a SWEET reunion that will be! Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

Danielle xoxo

Louise Gale said...

Woohoo! I signed up for Stephanies class and CANNOT wait to see you and our lovely artful sisters (and meet new friends too) xxx

The Creative Beast said...

YAY!! i'm SO glad you've each signed up again =-)

Art and Clasp said...

How exciting! I will be on the other side of the world by then, but I can't wait to read about what you get up to!

Kerri said...

good luck! have fun!