Friday, July 30, 2010

Things I Love - COLOR!

I love color...

I especially love looking at the color spectrum, a color wheel or a whole sheet of colors...or at the way the color spectrum plays out in my own home...

paint chips left-over from a color wheel I made in an art class long ago...

...colorful beads in a small glass...

...a favorite hat...

...a skirt I've made...


 ...t-shirts...

...and cashmere cardigans in my closet...

 ...some of my many sets of color pencils...



So imagine my delight when my Artful Journey classmate Louise Gale introduced her Creative Color Challenge!

The challenge begins this Sunday so there is still time to join in. There will be a new color to work with each week of August and if you're not moved to participate one week it's okay - I like a challenge like that!

It's promising to be a great challenge and the list of participants is growing by the day! I hope to see you there!

 * * * * * *

By the way, I'm having a give-away so stop by to read about it and leave a comment to enter. You've got a whole week until a winner is chosen - Good Luck! =-)

4 comments:

phonelady said...

You are just awesome and soooo crafty .

humel said...

Must take a look - I love rainbows, and have to organise all my stuff in rainbow order!! xx

Louise Gale said...

Great post! Ive been seeing the world so differently..... Cant wait to get this all kicked off TOMORROW! WOOHOO!

Have a great creative weekend xxx

Kerri said...

i'm so jealous of all the cashmere!