Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In my mailbox...

Guess what came last week...

airmail from the other side of the world...

...all the way from Australia...


...to land in my mailbox??

mmm, happy colors for summer!

A stitched postcard from the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap!! Isn't it great??!?! Look at the bright happy colors! My postcard was made by Lauren who wrote about making this card on her blog, so I did get a sneak peek before it arrived but it's so much better to look at in person!

To be fair, it did arrive last week but it arrived just before the holiday weekend so I didn't get a chance to take the pictures to set up a post to launch during the weekend, which is what I did with my last post. But I did take a few special shots to show my love for this lovely set of postcards and here is one of them...

tea and flowers go so well together, don't you think?!?

I can't wait to find some frames for these cards so I can display them in my creative play-space. Thank you for these beautiful postcards Lauren - I LOVE them!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

;) I am so glad you like them! it was a pleasure to make them for you! Hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend x

phonelady said...

wow yeah some of the things i get in swaps is just amazing and the creativity of people in this world .

humel said...

Fabby - they look great :-)

Beth said...

What a lovely thing to have drop through your letterbox!

Louise Gale said...

Woohoo, so exciting and lovely to find such joy in your letterbox. i cant wait to get home to hopefully find mine. :-) xx