Monday, June 14, 2010

Things I'm loving this Monday...

I'm loving the comments being left at my blog these past few posts - you are all so AMAZING, BRAVE and GRACEFUL with your words and I'm so glad to be in such great company...

I'm loving the haiku and stories being told by blog buddy, Kat these days that I'm inspired to share some of my old haiku's here, when I can find them =-\ ...

I'm loving the idea of "Summer of Love" - what a great way to begin one of my favorite seasons of the year...

I'm loving the amazing accessories created by these "Environmental Entrepreneurs" and the fact that this duo is recycling stuff that would otherwise have ended in a landfill somewhere - many thanks to Beth for the great interview about them...

I'm loving that a co-worker has an interview tomorrow for a job with this showroom due to the cover letter and resume renovation I did for her - I'm sure she'll be hired on the spot...

I'm loving my lunchbox for today of roast beef and broccoli made by my dear boyfriend for our dinner last night - YUM!

I'm loving Kelly Rae Robert's e-course "Flying Lessons" - so much wonderful info and I'm savoring the ideas it's all inspiring for me...

I'm loving how this clock design really reflects the truth about TIME, especially when I'm in CREATE MODE!

"WhatEver!" clock found at a Ross store...I may have to make a PINK one for my creative play-space!

I'm REALLY loving that fellow creative artists are living their dream lives and calling their own shots...if these fabulous artists are living their dream lives, can my dream life be far behind? =-)


What things are YOU loving today? I'd love to hear about it!

10 comments:

pepper said...

Good morning :)
I'm so pleased you like the ballerina, I've just looked at international rates again to try to bring down that shipping cost for you, I've managed to take a few dollars off, not much but I hope it helps!
And I'd be happy to contribute to your blog anytime! Thanks for your good wishes :)
x Pepper

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

I am diggin' left over Chinese food for lunch, the possibility that I won't have to work tomorrow, Twitter and some new ideas for paintings that are circling in my brain at the moment.

humel said...

Today I'm loving this blog post of yours :-) What a fabby collection of interesting thoughts and links! Thank you xx

I Saw You Dancing said...

Today is about
loving imperfectly and
knowing that's enough.

phonelady said...

I love the clock amazing I should have one like it cause I really dont care about time unless I have an apt .

The Creative Beast said...

Ladies, i'm loving your lists of Love =-), especially the haiku in my comments!

Louise Gale said...

I'm loving this post Monica!...isnt it so fabulous summer! Im getting excited about heading off to Spain and London for a couple of weeks. So many smiles, great people and great times. xxx

Gwynnie B Designs said...

Loving you, sweet Scorpio Sistah!!!

chrissy said...

today i am loving that i ditched all house duties in favor of swimming with two of my boys...it was a blast.
your list is wonderful. i loved gwynnies summer of love..and also love that cathy is in such a place of wonder...so neat.
i also love you.
xo
c

Kerri said...

i love that clock.

i also love sundresses.
my new paint color, surfer, in my bathroom.
walks with my dogs in the evenings.
sweaty runs in the mornings.
june- it's my birthday month!!