Thursday, June 24, 2010

messy...

Sorry I've been out of touch here lately but things have been messy in my life recently and I'm trying to sort it all out and clean it all up...

I usually create collage here...but not lately!



I won't bore you with the details (unless you REALLY clamor for them!!) but the Beast in me has been growling a lot and I thought it was best to lie low until it passes...except I'm worried that might take longer than I'd like!!

here's how I'm feeling these days ;)

So let me share a big project I'm trying to attempt in the midst of this mess:

I'm hoping to submit a brief video to the Oprah Winfrey Network for my idea of "The Creative Beast" show...



Am I crazy for doing that??!?!?


My show idea is not about me as much as it is about Creativity and Encouragement and sharing stories of creative success. In fact, here is my basic pitch:

Hello! I am The Creative Beast and I'd love to share my concept for a show on the Oprah Winfrey Network...

I would love to host a show about creativity in all its forms - arts and crafts, the performance arts and creative ways to approach Life and Work. It's a show about amplifying creativity and abundance in your life as well as releasing blocks to creativity and prosperity. It's a show about encouraging, celebrating and unleashing the creative beast within YOU.

I strongly believe in creativity in all its forms and I believe we need more of it in the world!


Would you want to watch a show like that??? 

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I'd LOVE to see a show like that on Oprah!

Rachel Esther said...

I would definitely watch a show like that! Good luck!!

phonelady said...

gotta say that I too would like to see a show like that .

chrissy said...

absolutely, 100%, positively
YES!
do it.
fly.
go for it sister.
c

Gwynnie B Designs said...

What channel, dahling?!?! Love that you're putting YOURSELF out there in all your creativeness.

Whenever the Dark Side has cookies I'm totally there...

humel said...

YES I would so watch it! :-)

Hope all is OK with you hun xxx