Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's a miracle...

It's a miracle when I have a moment to blog...

It's a miracle when I can load a picture onto my blog...

It's a miracle when loading a picture actually WORKS...

It's a miracle when I can add a gadget or badge to my blog...

It's a miracle I am able to do any of these things when I do not have high-speed internet at home and very limited access at the office...and the fact I'm a bit of a technological dork to boot...

 
It's a miracle that I do not break down in tears every day that I am UNABLE to do these things...

It's a miracle that I keep trying every day, instead of giving up...


 ..but then I remember these words and keep going:



"We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself, the means of INSPIRATION AND SURVIVAL" - Winston Churchill




UPDATE: I've just read today's post at Kelly Rae Roberts blog and I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who has had to play the "Denial of Reality" game lately!

4 comments:

phonelady said...

okay then are you having a bad day ? I hope not .

chrissy said...

love all your miracles.
sounds like you are blessed....no?
xo
c

humel said...

Aw, honey xx It can get frustrating, yes, but good for you having such a positive approach! xx

chrissy said...

it.s me again...
thank you for the comments on my blog about comparing...wow! i am blown away at the comments. i really appreciate your loving push and encouragement.
(what would YOUR little lifts say if they could speak anyway?)
xo
c