Wednesday, June 9, 2010

...grace...

I'm a bit quiet since I caught a cold, but I found this image of a gift I made for a friend I thought you might like to see...


"Gift for Grace" made in June 2009

I made a little banner of her name and found words to match each letter of her name, which were really qualities she embodies. These are the qualities:

          G is for giggles...that's show she STARTS laughing
          R is for rambunctious...she has a rambunctious streak in her!
          A is for action...she is action-oriented and no foolin'!
          C is for courage...she has it in spades though she may not know it
          E is for evolve...she is always learning, always evolving...


I love the idea of gracefulness, having been a dancer in my life and there are many definitions to the word "grace", which is why I love this quote I found:


Grace is a multi-purpose word...

contemplative and positive...

share...show...say...GRACE!


I think we all share the same qualities of each letter in that word "GRACE". Though I'm quiet with my cold these days, I know this is just part of my process of "evolving" as I claim my True Nature as an Artist and begin to rid my body and soul of old unwanted and unnecessary mind-sets. I'm sure I'll be rambunctious and full of giggles as I begin to feel better =-)



What qualities of "GRACE" are you embodying today? I'd love to hear about it!

6 comments:

I Saw You Dancing said...

Once again, your question is timely and poignant! Have you been reading my mind? ;-)
I don't feel like I have been manifesting Grace in my life recently, for reasons that Andrea Scher has beautifully described in her post today about creating what you need to find. I feel just about ready to chuck the wallowing-in-not-enoughness and invite some play to stay!

humel said...

Beautiful banner, hun :-) Just had a lovely catch up of your blog after my holiday - good to read about what you've been up to xx

(I'm not feeling all that 'graceful' right now personally - too tired!! I'll try to get back there soon though....)

chrissy said...

that is a beautiful gift you gave to your friend.
i thought of the word GRACE before i read it as a name and what came to mind was that i need to work on my thankful heart...i feel like when i am more aware of my blessings and thankful for them, then i am more in a state of GRACE.
thank you dear friend.
c

beth said...

This is lovely - I had not thought about it so much before, thanks for inspiring those thoughts.

And thank you so much for your sweet message, I really appreciated it at a tough time

BethXx

Gwynnie B Designs said...

When I think of grace I think of the grace of friendship. The grace it takes to love whole heartedly, the grace to listen when that is all that's needed, the grace to love even if there is a misunderstanding, and the grace to be you with the friends who are part of your tribe.

Do hope you are feeling better. We are healing here as well, and we need grace to allow our bodies time to rest...

The Creative Beast said...

you fabulous ladies have left such lovely, "graceful" sentiments here! thank you all so much - you are amazing, each one of you =-)