Friday, May 28, 2010

"Returning to our regularly scheduled programming..."

It's been quite a few months since I've been able to really blog as I like and now I can slowly ease back into the groove...though I do plan on some relaxation during this Memorial weekend and maybe even making something for myself, after the weeks of working on goodies for my Etsy shop...

...and I've signed on for the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap, hosted by my Artful Journey classmate, Beth Nicholls and it is promising to be lots of fun! Maybe my postcard will be in YOUR mailbox if you join in!!

...and I've signed up for Flying Lessons with Kelly Rae Roberts as the main pilot in the cockpit! I'm pretty sure I WON'T be needing a parachute for these flying lessons ;)

pointing "True North" and ready for take-off!!


...AND I will be assembling my FIRST ORDER from my Etsy shop for shipping next week...What lovely friends I have! Such wonderful things have come out of blogging for me!


What creative fun do you have planned for yourself for this holiday weekend? I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

Gwynnie B Designs said...

Ooo, too much fun! I love snail mail correspondence, so I'm signing up!!

And congrats on an Etsy order. It's just the beginning, dahling :)

This weekend I'm finishing up on a few orders and then playing around with new ideas for me. Sometimes I can't work fast enough!!

Have a glorious weekend, sistah =-)

beth said...

So great that you are joining us Monica, and thanks for inviting your friends to the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap. The more the merrier!
See you in Kelly Rae's class
Beth

Louise Gale said...

yes yes yes, take some time to yourself to enjoy the moments of recent joy my friend. See you online. xx