Monday, April 12, 2010

From the tips of my toes...

...to the top of my head, I am filled with the UTMOST GRATITUDE for the amazing words of wisdom, support and sympathy generated from my last post. To say "Thank you" is not enough to convey how much all of your words have meant to me. If I could send each and every lovely lady who responded (here and privately) a bouquet of beautiful roses, I would. I hope these will do in the meantime...



birthday flowers from Dear Boyfriend circa 2008...yeah, he knows i like shades of pink!

I have taken all wonderful words of advice to heart and am working on some ideas/options to get me out of the work situation as soon as I can get out of it. Thank you all so VERY MUCH for reaching out and sharing your stories or sending your friends who had amazing things to say...

Can you see why blogging has come to mean so much to me?

As I work toward the "Big Escape" from one life and move into my next life, things may be a bit crazy, but I do hope you can bear with me if blog posts are not as frequent as my usual schedule had been. It may take awhile but I will post the images of the "Currency" and some plans I have for it in the future*...

Thank you all, again and again for your support - you are so FANTASTIC!! Will you remember that? =-)


* - there are other aspects of the copyright issue that will need to be dealt with for those future plans, but thanks to this fabulous artist, I now have a leg up on that chapter...more about that coming in the future, I promise! And thanks again, Mindy, for asking!

6 comments:

humel said...

Oh hun, of course we'll bear with you :-) Great to hear you sounding so positive and determined! xx

I Saw You Dancing said...

YES! YES! YES!

Gwynnie B Designs said...

The roses are gorgeous! And of course, beautiful shades of pink. Good boyfriend...

So, so happy to hear about all the support coming your way. And so happy you have found some inner peace to guide you through your new transition.

Sounds like you had a great weekend too, connecting to who you needed to. And boy, does this ground a person when we're surrounded by love! Keep rockin' girl! You're on a mighty roll of abundance...

xXoO
Gwynnie

Mindy Lacefield said...

we are here for you! love you....

danielle said...

So many wonderful things are ahead for you. I am cheering you on all the way from Canada my dear friend...xox

chrissy said...

go monica go!