Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Sneak Peak" Revisited...

Does anyone remember a 'sneak peek' I showed you of a project I'm currently working on at home?? Well, here's a few more peeks...

red coral pendant bought at gem show by my mom on a matching necklace made by me...bought red bracelet

pendant gift from my mom...garnet earrings gift from dear boyfriend...coral earrings gift to myself!

all green jewelry made my me: olive jade earrings, jade necklace with silver charms, glass bead bracelet

earrings made by me: olive jade with silver; jade with silver

blue chalcedony and silver bracelet made by me...yes, it was time-consuming to add each bead! but i love it...

I'm still working on this "mystery project" so stay tuned for more "sneak peeks"!

5 comments:

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

Oooh, these look lovely. Can't wait to see what you're up to.

I Saw You Dancing said...

I adore the colours you're using! And such exquisite jewellery pieces.
My sister and I did a short beginners course last night on how to make beaded earrings. It was so much fun!
It's very evident from your photos just how much fun you're having. xx

chrissy said...

this made me super giddy and excited...wanting more. as you know i LOVE jewelry! love love love it.
i love it even more as art...
the chalcedony is BEEEutiful! i love the color and the greens. mmmmmm!
looking fun girlfriend.
c

humel said...

Stop teasing us!! ;-) It looks fab, very exciting x

Louise Gale said...

ooooh am LOVING the green..cant wait to see these unfold and MORE MORE MORE. xx