Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Little Celtic Spirit for You...

Because it's Saint Patrick's Day and because many friends have mentioned that I don't post pictures of myself, I'm giving you a little taste of my Celtic Spirit...

portrait taken by my dear boyfriend Doug...

This portrait was taken by my dear boyfriend Doug a few years back at an event hosted by The Celtic Arts Center, which is where we met...as you can see, Doug takes GREAT pictures!!

And yes, I designed and made my little cocktail hat =-)



Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!

9 comments:

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

Gorgeous photo Monica, and of course the hat is stunning. Good to see you outing yourself on your blog.

Louise Gale said...

God love ya Cathy you put a smile on my face honey. :-) Monica, this is adorable and i LURVE the get up, especially your homemade hat, fabulous! :-)

Kolleen said...

the hat is simply faaaaaaaabulous!!!

love it....such a cute picture!!!

hope you enjoyed your st. patty's day!

xxoo
k

www.heartwingsisters.blogspot.com

Posie Patchwork said...

So much fun!! Love the Irish, it's obvious when you know my children's names!! Love Posie

chrissy said...

you are the cutest thing EVER!!!
i bet NO ONE pinched you sister.
loves to you.

p.s thanks for your dear comments on my blog.
love you.
c

danielle said...

You are TOO CUTE in that hat! I just adore it!...Thanks for making me smile! xox Love that green too!

Gwynnie B said...

Dahling, not only are you gorgeous but you're also one sassy and creative lassie!! Totally LOVE the photo.

And I'm like you when it comes to posting a pix of myself. It's my next goal with my blog...you've been an inspiration!

xoxoxoooxx
Gwynnie

humel said...

Oh, good for you :-) Gorgeous pic of a gorgeous lady x

And what a coincidence that I posted a photo of myself on my blog today.... ;-)

nina said...

great photo! great hat!!