- I 'met' Cathy of Tinniegirl blog, who I will finally meet face-to-face tomorrow
- I've 'met' Chrissy of cul*ti*vate and will also see her in person tomorrow
- I've met so many fabulous bloggers, I wish you were ALL going to be there at the retreat!
- I completed my Word of the Year and, to paraphrase Langston Hughes:
"I put my head out the window and 'Art-FULL Creativity' slapped me BANG! in the face"
- I submitted art for Patti Digh's up-coming book AND submitted art for a gallery exhibit in Ventura, California, and I hope to hear about the results from each one soon and believe me - I will share all the news when I find out if I'm in. I can't imagine what other art submissions are in store for me this year!
It does seem that "art" is really (finally!) blooming in my life now...
tree in bloom near Leimert Park where I work...
I still have a few more things to do before I can finally rest and (try!) to sleep before tomorrow morning when I hit the road to drive to the retreat. Luckily, I'm staying with my dear boyfriend, Doug, so he will be the last dear face I see before I sally forth to meet with friends and classmates, amazing artists all...
Needless to say, I will be on hiatus during this trip* but the next post will be my 100th so of course special attention must be paid to that!
Until then, I hope your week is filled with Art-FULL Creativity!
*(unless Cathy can loan me her borrowed laptop - thanks Curly Pops!)