Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Self Portrait of sorts...

"red shoes on grey concrete" by The Creative Beast


I'm feeling a little blah lately but that is probably due to the fact that I'm getting over a touch of head cold given to me by my dear boyfriend. Before our vacation was over he got his head cold and then I got a little of it, but only a little. I started feeling unwell on Saturday night but was feeling better after some soup last night and I'd probably be feeling even better except:

  1. I had to come back to work
  2. I had a cricket roaming my home making a racket with his 'singing'

I'm sure I'll be feeling my usual creative self by Thursday.


In the meantime I thought I'd post a picture since I haven't posted pictures for awhile. I took this one in the neighborhood I'm currently working in, wearing a favorite pair of shoes. I love oxfords and I love these red oxfords and I'm always surprised by the number of compliments I get when I wear these shoes...maybe I should have worn them today to give myself a lift of spirits.

2 comments:

The Craft Gypsy said...

Lovely shoes, and great pic too. Hope you feel better soon.

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

Gorgeous red shoes. Love them. Sorry to hear you're feeling blah. Hope you are back to your creative self real soon.