Thursday, October 22, 2009

My comfy chair...

Many thanks to readers who have sent well wishes after my post the other day and feeling 'blah'...I really appreciate it!

I am feeling better health-wise but still feeling a little low in spirits which I'm sure is due to my return to work. It's not easy to be in a place where you are not truly valued for who you are and what you do. Thankfully, I've been receiving wonderful messages of encouragement from new readers who have stopped by as many of us participate in Tinniegirl's Blogtoberfest.


Also, I'll be feeling better after I have session with my wonderful Life Coach, Pete Lee, which takes place this evening and in this chair...




Yes, this is the chair where healing and dreaming takes place! I can't wait for this evening...

3 comments:

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

I know what you mean about work. It's really getting me down at the moment too. So much time spent on something that does nothing for my soul.

Interested to find out more about your experiences with life couching.

The Craft Gypsy said...

What a lovely chair to dream in, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Cathy I had to laugh at your Freudian slip - 'life couching' sounds very interesting :)

Creative Beast said...

hee, hee! yes, i love the "life couching"! very fitting considering the comfy chair it takes place in =-)

i mean to do a post in future about Life Coaching - it's been really great for me and my coach is fantastic! i've even been thinking of pursuing certification in it myself!