Thursday, October 1, 2009

Let the Festivities Begin!

Today begins the first day of Blogtoberfest, being hosted by Tinniegirl. I was reading her posts about it leading up to the sign-in and wondered if I should join in. It seems she was expecting me to join in the fun so I have managed to add the Blogtoberfest badge to my blog and I did it all by myself!!


This may not seem like a big deal to you but there are some days when I am a technological dork! In fact, I actually started a test blog just so I could get myself familiar with the Blogger system before I launched The Creative Beast - is that dorky or what??


Okay, so back to the festival. There are to be daily posts for the month of October and give-aways. I will have to sign-up for a give-away item when I have a few items to send out!


If you are new to my blog you can read my welcome letter which gives a general overview of what I hope to accomplish in this space. I do have a follow-along project I've been thinking of for awhile now and it looks like this is a good month and event to launch it!


You might also want to catch up on the serial story I started, "The Story of the Wise Woman Doll Gift", here, here and here.


I am so excited to be participating! I hope I can manage to blog every day this month...

2 comments:

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

You can do it. I know you can.

Creative Beast said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Tinniegirl!