Saturday, October 17, 2009

Joy Doll Update...

I've been busy knitting at my own "Joy Doll Project" while I've been on vacation this past week and I'm nearly done with knitting all the parts. I hope to share pictures soon when I am able to take a few decent shots with good lighting.


I am so excited to be knitting this doll pattern instead of sewing a doll - it's a nice change of pace for me and challenging to knit something other than scarves and mitts. Mitts are my favorite thing to knit and they come in handy working in a cold office where you do typing most of the day. I will be sure to share pictures of some of my favorite mitts - many of them are designed by me and I may include a pair in the "bag of goodies" for the Joy Doll give-away.



How is everyone progressing on their Joy Doll projects? I can't wait to see the final results!

2 comments:

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

Making excellent progress. I'm actually delighted by the way mine is turning out.

humel said...

I'm done :-) She's a cute little thing - I had a lot of fun with her (and her alter ego!) You can meet them both here - can't wait to meet yours! :-)