Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A few updates...

I took some time to play with the blog format during my vacation especially since my dear boyfriend is a web designer and he has offered to help me make my little blog look really good. I haven't made any big changes but I did add a link in the side bar to the original post regarding the Joy Doll. I have also created a special e-mail address where you can send pictures for the final judging process and here it is:

thecreativebeast(at)gmail(dot)com
(typed strangely to avoid spam!)

I will add it to the sidebar for anyone who would like to send me an e-mail instead of leaving a comment though comments are open to anyone - I've made sure to adjust the settings and allow anyone to leave a comment. I didn't realize that I had not done that correctly, which explains why some friends were unable to leave comments before now - sorry about that!

No comments: