Friday, September 11, 2009

Seek and ye shall find...

I've been feeling a bit better, mood-wise, since my post of yesterday, thanks to seeing a fellow Creative Kindred Spirit speak of her own discomfort and I thank her for allowing me to share her words on my blog...


As I mentioned yesterday, I have noticed how new people have been coming into my life that help to reinforce the path I have been traveling for some years now but I feel I am getting ready to really go to the next level. Today I found this great e-book written by life coach, Johnathan Mead, whom I met a few weeks back when I attended an event to meet with Chris Guillebeau, the ultimate Non-Conformist.


Though I have only managed to read through half of this e-book during my super-crammed day, I really like some of the tips he has about creating a way to "get paid to exist", but he also writes about "why the world needs you to do what you love", which is what I am striving for in my life, being The Creative Beast. It is interesting that these things come into my life when I need them and as my own wonderful and amazing life coach, Pete Lee would say "look for the clues" and I'll be darned if they don't fall into my lap!


It does seem to be true that:

When the Student is ready the Master appears


Thank you Johnathan Mead for sharing who you are and reminding me "paths are made by walking".

No comments: