Monday, August 3, 2009

My Workroom Chaos...

Well, it's Monday and another weekend over. I did manage to get few things done despite the state of my workroom table:


From left to right: granny's tray with beads being sorted for projects; a journal with a few ideas sketched in; what will be my 'Baby Ganesh' riding shot-gun in my car to remove (traffic) obstacles; a necklace in process; various 'stuff' in the background...
There it is - the messy truth =-( and this is only a SMALL portion of my workroom, not to mention the rest of my humble abode...
Believe it or not, this is not as bad as it was in the recent past. Usually, there is NO room for anything on my work table, what with all the 'stuff and clutter' piled everywhere, but recently I've been working with two amazing ladies to help me clear the excess clutter in my home, and hopefully my life. I hope to reveal their identities in the near future...
In the meantime, I will post my progress in cleaning/clearing from my home because I hope that by clearing unnecessary 'stuff', it will pave the way for better things to come into my life, like more creativity!

2 comments:

kristina wong said...

what kind of stuff you getting rid of? maybe we can trade? (geez, like i need more crap myself). I'm getting into sewing with my machine more. trying to find useful projects to do.

Creative Beast said...

i'll try to contact you soon - i might get rid of fabric that you could use but i'm thinking we should consider co-hosting a creativity party to move out some of the goods AND have fun doing it!