Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mail Art...

Today was a day of mail art!

I sent a payment toward an exciting
art retreat I am participating in next February along with a special card for an amazing writer who recently turned 50...


I discovered this great blog yesterday and was inspired to send a little mail art. It has been awhile since I sent notes or letters to friends in the mail and I've missed doing that. Lately I try to decorate my envelopes to make them entertaining to the recipients and I'm sure the mail carrier gets a kick out of it. I know the postal worker who sold me the stamps to mail these missives was quite tickled by my artful decorating!


I encourage you to send something lovely in the mail today to a friend or loved one - it sure beats getting the usual bills and junk mail!


No comments: