Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i love books...

My primary bookcase with 'Wishbone' protecting the children's literature section!

Yes, I do, I love books a whole lot! And, in keeping with my love of books, they are all over my home -
  • cookbooks in the kitchen (not that I cook much but I keep hoping - so it's only 4 or 5 of those)
  • home decor, fashion design/history, hats/hat making and craft books in the workroom
  • a few knitting books in the living room where I actually knit (most are in the bookcase)
  • a few fashion style books in my bedroom closet where the clothes and style live
  • a few novels by my bed that are waiting to be read...
...and the current read can usually be found under my pillow!

Does that sound strange to you??


I'm not sure when this habit started but I tend to keep what I'm reading in bed under my pillow when I'm sleepy enough to turn out the lights. Maybe it's my creative way of keeping the story in my head while sleeping..?

2 comments:

ann said...

i'm a fellow blogger and knitter and reader and mess maker so it seems we have much in common. i'm also attending an artful journey in feb.!
happy arting!

Tinniegirl said...

What a quaint thing to do. I love it.